French Speaker Freesale Executive,
Our client is one of the leading global hotel wholesaler
We are looking for our client a Freesale Executive fluent in French and English
Salary: 18k pa / subject to annual review / performance bonus (negotiable depending on work experience)
Holiday entitlement: 20 days
Office hours: 9am to 5.30pm (flexitime available depending on business requirement)
Start date: ASAP
The freesaler’s main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the business has availability at all of the contracted hotels (mainly by telephone)
- Negotiating specials / promotions where hotels have rooms for sale
- Maintaining a database of availability and regular communication with contractor to ensure that the business has the right rooms at the right prices
- Monitor the sales of new and existing hotels
- Coordinate and prepare regular statistics
- Assisting the rest of the freesale team with close-outs or issues arising from freesale use with the business partner hotels
- Working closely with Customer Service to ensure all freesale bookings are honoured by the hotels. Interacting with the various hotels in order to sort out the situation in the best and quickest way possible
- Working at a fast pace and under pressure especially during high season
My client is looking for a person who has below skills:
- Very good administration skills,
- Good organisation skills themselves
- Team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Good with deadlines, good communication skills, negotiation experience is an advantage
The requested language skills above are very important and native speakers are preferred.
The right candidate in this position can expect to further develop their career, into a full-time contracting role, as we continue our expansion.
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Please contact us at the following address if you are interested.